Monday 9 April 2012

Petite

If you know me, which I bet you don't (pheww), I'm such a petite girl. Sometimes, even when I'm wearing leggings, it looks like I'm wearing skinny jeans. It does not fit enough with me, thus explains how thin I am. Problem, bitch?




The advantage for being petite is, you'll look forever young. Yes, seriously. People always mistaken me as a youngest daughter when in fact, I have a younger sister after me. And people will call you cute wtf.


But then, the con for being petite is you have to alter the pants/jeans that you bought because it is too big for you.





All in all, I love being petite and I can easily squeeze between the crowd in night market or at the gig/concert. Haha.


Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. hoilee

    squeeze between the crowd eih..geez careful, people easily caught u use fish scoop

    #LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete