Wednesday 18 April 2012

Secret

I refer this blog as my secret friend. Virtually, literally. Even though I didn't exposed much details about my personal stories(which I think I don't have to do that), at least this is where I put my thoughts, and rambling. Plus, I do not tell anyone that I have a blog, not even to my close friends, not even to my family. It's better this way, I guess.


Everyone has a secret. Dirty lil' secret. And you really hope your friends or your significant other have no idea  about that because they might be hurt and you cant stand to see that situation because it hurts you too. Geddit?


I do not promote white lies, please don't get me wrong. But there will be tiny lil' something that you prefer everyone doesn't has a clue about it. Yes, that's what we called secret. Secret doesn't meant to be broken. By hook or by crook.






Bitch please, honesty is the best policy. Teehee.


Xoxo.

2 comments: