Tuesday 20 March 2012

3 years

It's been 3 years since the last time that I got boyfriend. I kid not. 3 years. I never thought I can survive it, but I did, with pleasure. You don't need to have a bf/gf to be happy :)

Most of my friends wondered how the hell did I do that. If you ask me, I myself certainly don't have a piece of idea or advice how to overcome this 'problem'. Maybe I was destinied to be 'forever alone' LOL. But seriously, somehow I feel peace and calmness in this state of situation. Or is it just me? Haha.




Jokes aside, for me in this age (fyi I'm turning 24 this year) I'm not looking for boyfriend material only, but he must have a husband material. Geddit? All men can be your boyfriend, but it takes one guy to be your Mr. Right, right? The one that have the abilities to be a leader, imam for your prayers and most importantly a father to your children. Do you think your current boyfriend can nail it? Please think again, wisely. ;)


Btw,  I'm no longer interested to flirt around, to have scandal and such, and I think it's the right time for me to get into serious relationship. That's the solely reason why I'm single all this while. *excuses* Or maybe because I'm not attractive enough. Haha. *humble* konon la.

So, for my future boyfriend/husband, please be good and a lil bit naughty at times. Too good can be boring, you know. Hiks. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment