Tuesday 27 March 2012

Youtube's singer(s)

I don't get it why people hate/dislike Justin Bieber, then I remember Najwa Latif.



I have watched/listened to her video when she did cover some famous songs like Price Tag, Marry You, and the list goes on and on. Honestly, I quite like her voice, I mean the way she sings please my ears. So, when they said she will produce an album, I was quite delighted. It must be a boom, right?



I'm flabbergasted when I heard her new single which is 'Cinta Muka Bulu' (parody version). Perhaps my expectation is way too much. This song is such a bummer. I don't understand why this song got millions of views on Youtube. 


 



This is why people said, different people have different taste. This song is more suitable for teenagers (20 years and below) and absolutely not my cup of tea. But at least, she is popular now and managed to be one of a finale in Juara Lagu. Ko ada? LOL


  
Xoxo. 

2 comments:

  1. najwa latif - justin bieber

    wht's the big deal, their got same voice same gender

    hope so

    ReplyDelete