Thursday 22 March 2012

Blogger

As you can see, I'm a newbie here. Duhh, obviously kot. Previously, I have a blog like 3 years ago kot. But I don't remember my password wtf. So, here come another one. Hassle-free. Teehee.

Every day, I feel obliged to read my favourite blogs everytime I surfing the internet. Yes, I read blogs first, after that baru baca newspaper. Am I the only one? I don't really like reading newspaper actually. You know, shitty-politics-stuff make me dizzy. *yawn* *excuses again*

Bitch please, I read blogs more often than newspaper. 

But I do read a few blogs regarding politics. You know, just in case someone asked me about politics, at least I know what to say. LOL. I really admire those people who can inspire others ONLY by reading their posts. By reading their blogs, we feel like we know them, we are like their friends whose the one that they share our problems, and secrets. It vividly shows the power of words. So, choose your words precisely, and wisely. *tetiba*.

Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. various type of people in deficiency and excess

    u in lucky derpina. that prove you're not a robot

    i thought so

    ReplyDelete