Wednesday 21 March 2012

Desperate #1

It's sooooo pathetic to see those people who are trying so hard to seek attention from others. Are they attention seeker or desperate? I would call them both.

Y U So Desperate??

I know that for women especially in this age should probably have a steady bf. But it doesn't give you an excuse from doing that. You know, posting your so-called-desperate-words in Facebook saying that you don't have a bf, asking people(men) to propose you because you're a good girl *rolling eyes*. Saying that you prefer to be single doesn't helping too. And ask for others' empathy so that people know you have being dump for no solid reason. Like, seriously? Do you have to do that? I pity you, actually. If he meant for you, he will never leave you. Period. 

It's normal to have emotional breakdown, broken-hearted moment once in a while, but just believe in your fate, qada' and qadar. I myself too have been through all this and I'm not saying it is easy, but it is going to be worth it. Just move on, or I should say, move your ass. Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment