Wednesday 28 March 2012

SPM

Last few days, SPM's result had been published and as expected, there's always an improvement for every year. It's a good thing la kan? People are getting smarter and wiser. Congratulations to those who nail it. I know, it's not that easy. When it was my time answering SPM's papers, I was like...












Anyways, that's not my main intention here. Untuk orang yang fail or tak dapat flying colours pun, don't worry, there's always next time kan? 




People always said, alaaa SPM je pun. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, to name a few tu takde SPM pun, fail study but still boleh jadi millionaire dan berjaya. I couldn't agree more BUT they are smart, inventor and creative. All of them are able to create something new, invent a high technology machine/gadget for us, for human purposes. No wonder they can succeed in their lives, right?




However, do you have all these abilities? No? So, try harder, work harder, and you will regret nothing. Easier said than done, but life is hard. Reality bites, don't you think so? If you can't changed your own lives, who else? And better late than never. 




Points to ponder. 




Xoxo. 

4 comments:

  1. y derpy?

    since this few day i didn't see all your followers. promote your blog..

    or else forever alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not going to leave a comment at others' blog saying that 'hey, i follow you, follow me back'. not in a million years.

    or you wanna help me promoting my blog? =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. promote? ok in a million cash

    ReplyDelete